Re: Provence Moulage Alpine problems

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>
Subject: Re: Provence Moulage Alpine problems
From: "Denis STEVENS" <dstevens@online.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:50:49 +0200
This may be my turn to help listers : checked on Yellow Pages and Provence
Moulage you're talkin' about is most likely a company established South of
France. I'll give them a ring tomorrow to check whether they do speak
english, have an e-mail address (or even a web site but I'm kinda doubtful
!) or list of distributors worldwide and let you know. Should some of
listers speak french (if any !!), here are contacts phone # : + 33 4 91 33
19 33 - fax # : + 33 4 91 33 46 36

Hope this helps

Best regards from France

Denis