Re: Atlanta

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Atlanta
From: ellis838@concentric.net
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:57:50 -0400
You just never know where fellow Rootes people will be, my company has a
office in Snellville GA that is closing. I had to traveled there a
couple of time a month, now that it is closing I have found a nest of
hillmans in Snellville and here is another Sunbeam owner formerly from
there.
On the Hillman nest, anyone interested in a 1962 4dr Minx I have contact
info, looks like I will try to strike a deal for a 1964 SV minx, even
have my wife's blessing must have been a moment of weakness. The cars
are from AZ and have been inside since coming to GA 10 years ago. I have
photos for those who want to see the 62, I do not know the Hillmans well
enough to say what series it is, car has some rust and has not run in
years few odd bits missing, owner asking $650 for the 62. Guess I should
add the disclaimers my only interest is buying the SV and will pass it
on if a deal is not stuck.        Jim