Re: Overdrive

To: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>,
Subject: Re: Overdrive
From: "Carl McLelland" <carlynneracing@home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:48:38 -0700
Hottest day of the year (June 23'rd) so far at Thunder Hill........ 100+.
Thus, I donned nomex "long johns", socks, balclava, 3 piece Nomex driving
suit, shoes, gloves and helmet........ Then demonstrated why, if not the
fastest, UNQUESTIONABLY the "funnest" sports car to come across the pond!!

Reply 'off-net' for a photo or two of the race....
    Carl McLelland
    CSRG #247 series 1 Sunbeam Alpine
                        Lotus 61 fromula Ford
    http://carlynneracing.homestead.com/home.html