Hail & Farewell..?? Now Hold on a minute !!

To: "Colin Cobb" <cobmeister@zianet.com>,
Subject: Hail & Farewell..?? Now Hold on a minute !!
From: "Rich Atherton" <aka.gumby@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 12:03:07 -0700
Colin, it will be sad to see you leave.  I have enjoyed your "Stories of the
road" over the last few years...  However.. Being Rootes-less doesn't mean
you have to leave the list..  I too am Rootes-less in Seattle and have been
for about 6 or 7 years now since I sold my IMP to a gentleman in Roseburg
Oregon (Sorry, I can never remember his name).  Knowledge, know how,
Experiences in fighting with the Prince of Darkens, etc ...(You did tell
Peter of the Demonic presence in his new car didn't you?  It's part of that
secret hand shake.."Beware the Prince, for he will bring Smoke, then Darkens
upon you."  He Must be warned.!

I can only say this...Be prepared for the Withdrawals....They can be Fierce
at times..The worse thing I have ever done...(ok lets exclude letting the
first girlfriend get away, Marrying the second one, (divorced now )...as the
biggest mistakes, so this is close!) ...was to sell my Alpine..My first
Rootes car.  The Imp was second.  I want My Alpine back!!!!!   For your
sake, I hope you negotiated a First repurchase option with Peter..

Good Luck, and Take care, and I hope you don't really leave the list..

Rich
Rootes-less in Seattle.