64 Geneva Rally - Tigers on Speedvision

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 64 Geneva Rally - Tigers on Speedvision
From: "Ohan Korlikian" <yvrcanada@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 07:19:41 -0700
64 Geneva Rally - Tigers on Speedvision

Hello All,

It's Friday morining, 07:00hrs PST. I was channel surfing before getting
ready to go to work when the magic words: "Rootes" and "Tiger" caught my
attention.

I may be quick with the drawing on my sidearm at work but running to the
VCR, grabbing a fresh VHS cassette, unwrapping it, sliding it into the VCR,
setting the channel, pressing the REC button just in time to catch the first
frame of the race. I think I just qualified for the Guiness book of records.

The episode lookes very nostalgic as the racers travelled through the Alps.
Very beautiful scenery and cool '60s background music.

I just thought I'd share this with you all and give you a heads up to get
your VCR ready.

Bye for now.

Ohan Korlikian
Deputy Sheriff