[Fwd: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!]

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs - The REAL story!]
From: Chris Fenech <phuket@onvol.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 23:12:25 +0200
Hi Guys,

I reckon someone who posted mails recently today is infected with the
Snowhite Virus.
I only received emails from this mailing list on this account today & I
got it.
Luckily I'm using a Mac so no harm done, but please keep an eye, just in
case any people on your mailing list are using Wintel PC's

Take Care

Chris