Re: squealing brakes

To: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Subject: Re: squealing brakes
From: "Paul Heuer" <p_heuer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:19:34 +0930
Jim,
The pistons came from:
Turner Driveshafts and Steering
7 West Street Brookvale NSW 2100
AUSTRALIA
Ph: +61 2 9905 0574
Fax: +61 2 9905 0591
No web address listed.

I didn't weigh them against the steel ones, and my car is a road-only car,
so I can't comment on racing use. They have been in the car for about four
years now (I've put up with it for that long!). I bought them because I
didn't know about other parts suppliers for Alpines, I just bought from the
first source I found.

Perhaps one of the listers in NSW could give Turners a call for more
details?
Cheers,
Paul.