Re: Oil Pressure Paint fading

To: stevenkirk@mindspring.com, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Paint fading
From: JACranwell@cs.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:06:05 EDT
I would not worry too much if the pressure on an SII drops a littel at low
revs. As long as it is 20-25 PSI and runs up to 50+ PSI at revs, then it'll
run for a while yet without problems. You could try an alternative oil. I've
had excellent results from running my SV engine with fully synth oil. It
tends not to fade as musc, as the temp climbs.

For the paint story, as long as the car was out of direct sunlight, whilst in
storage, then it should not fade much, if at all.

Julian - SIII UK