Re: Clean, low mileage, one owner from new, blah blah blah

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clean, low mileage, one owner from new, blah blah blah
From: "Ryan Lee" <jsrlee@powersurfr.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 09:54:43 -0600
Ian or Jan could probably tell by looking at it from a mile away in the
dark, but the only way to be sure would be to took under the bonnet/hood, at
the back of the engine bay on the passenger side, and read off the serial
number. If it starts with B90, it's a Series 1. B91, and it's a Series 2.

Cheers,

Ryan
B395000793 LRX (Mine, restored)
B382000073 LRX FE (Fathers, being restored)