Paint Samples Arrive!!

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Paint Samples Arrive!!
From: CANISDOG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:37:57 EDT
Just a quick note to Jan and Ian that the CD's arrived today with the samples
of #39 and proper Wre Wheel color.

I have one thing to say....................WOW!!!!!

I wish I had the whole library of colors!  Great job!  I love the way you
have labled and packaged  these, very, very first class guys.

For those of you that are thinking about it...do it!   You will not be
disapointed.  Since seeing this Wire Wheel color up close I have changed my
mind on chrome.  I think the combination of this color and the chrome knock
off is very "rich".  I'm hoping I can match this with a Powder Coat.  I'm
going to take this sample to my Powder guy and see what he can do.

Thanks for the first class job!

Paul
Colorado