Overdrive driveshaft (again)

To: "List, Alpine" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive driveshaft (again)
From: John Slade <edalsj@igs.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 13:55:13 -0400
Since I received no responses to my last message, and since I am unable
to access the on-line workshop manual at Higgins site, I thought a
clarification might be in order.

I am looking for the length of the propeller (drive) shaft used in
conjunction with an overdrive fitted Series V. My Tiger workshop Manual
lists the centre to centre length for the Tiger prop shaft, so I assume
the same info is available in the Alpine Workshop Manual (which I don't
have...hence my attempt to look at the on-line one) for the various prop
shafts used in Alpines.

Thanks

John Slade