Re: Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Register online

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Talbot Alpine Register online
From: jerome@supernet.ab.ca (Jerome Yuzyk)
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:16:39 -0700
<Sigh>
Unfortunately, like too many sites on the 'Net these days, it's
all flashing stuff, a couple pretty pictures, and VIRTUALLY NO CONTENT!

Call me old-fashioned, but I go to the web to learn stuff, and leave
moving pictures for TV.

Interesting how we want cars that work first before the paint looks
pretty, but are satisfied with getting the Flash graphics and rolling
banners working first on our sites before we supply any informational
horsepower.

Perhaps this reflects the early adolescent days of the automobile
industry in some way. Coachbuilt bodies on double-digit-horsepower
chassis.

--

=              J e r o m e   Y u z y k | jerome@supernet.ab.ca
=           BRIDGE Scientific Services | www.bss.ab.ca