HELPING OUT

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: HELPING OUT
From: "Marc Stenchever" <Marcsten@prontomail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:45:52 -0700
Here here!
Curt has always been a great source of info and
parts. On one ocasion, I had ordered several
things and waited and waited. I was just begining
to to get a little upset, but I contacted Curt to
see what the holdup was, rather than venting my
frustration publicly. Turns out, I had mistyped my
address, so that when the parts were sent they
were returned to Curt. He promptly resent them, at
no additional shipping. The moral is, all of us
make mistakes. (Some of us can't type.) Its best
to sort them out sensibly rather than in a public
tirade. This accomplishes nothing.
Marc

If you have a complaint, I suggest you work it out
with the offending
                         party rather than
trashing their reputation in a public forum.  If
you
                         feel compelled to speak
up, then do it anonymously, removing
                         identifying information.

                         I also have had nothing
but pleasant dealings with Curt and fully
                         support him in his
business.  He is to be commended for his efforts,
                         not condemned.

Get your email at
http://www.prontomail.com