Re: "Classics" magazine

To: "Brent Kasl" <kasl100@navix.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Classics" magazine
From: "jon" <humber_snipe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:09:44 -0500
I have yet to see this magazine on ANY newstand in the US. The website for
the publisher is:

http://www.splpublishing.co.uk/home2.html

It looks like an interesting magazine, and it's now on my subscription list!
When I hear back from the company, I'll post the US subscription details.

Jon Arzt
Omaha, NE