Alberta All British Motor Meet

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Alberta All British Motor Meet
From: "Terry McKitrick" <terrymckitrick@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 21:40:28 -0600
You are all invited to the Alberta All British Motor Meet June 16 in Fort
Edmonton Park, Edmonton Alberta Canada.  The Marque' manufacturer this year
is "THE ROOTES GROUP".  Read all about it at
http://members.home.net/terrymckitrick/index
(Sorry about the web page quality, I'm an amateur).
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at terrymckitrick@alberta.com,
phone me at (780) 458-5547, or leave a message at the site.  Sure would be
nice to put a face to those who have helped me and other fellow "Piners"
over the last few years.  I will personally donate a pint of my famous home
brewed "Almost Guiness" to anyone who makes it here from outside Canada with
a Rootesmobile.
Terry McKitrick
1960 Series I