Re: Radio

To: "Scott E. Christie" <schristie@mail.usfli.com>,
Subject: Re: Radio
From: Thomas Wiencek <wiencek@anl.gov>
Date: 13 Apr 2001 09:01:32 -0500
The HMV radio is a Radiomobile made by Smiths.

On 4/13/01, Brent Kasl <kasl100@navix.net> wrote:
My S2 radio says 'His Masters Voice' on it and under is the console holding the
speaker. This has been in the car since I bought it in 1971. It must be British
as the call numbers for the stations are high to low from left to right which to
me is backwards. Brent