Wire Wheels, or Not

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wire Wheels, or Not
From: "Timothy R. Stiffy" <tstiffy@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:38:18 -0700
Thanks to everyone that commented on recommendations for wire wheels. The
costs really added up. New chrome wire wheels plus new splinned hubs and
spinners is almost $2,000 bucks, Yeks!  I'm thinking that maybe I should
consider 4-bolt MiniLites instead. The wheels are cheaper and less
troublesome. I lose that original look I like though.

Does anyone have a set of 4-bolt hubs for a Series 1 Alpine for sale? If I
remember correctly, the bolt pattern is 4 1/2" Am I right? Are they available
new from anywhere?

Thanks in advance.

Tim Stiffy
Alpine S1