For Sale: Harrington Le Mans

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale: Harrington Le Mans
From: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 09:32:07 -0500
Here is a chance to buy a GREAT Harrington LeMans. This car has low miles and
is entirely complete and original. It's about as close as you can get to a new
one off of the show room floor!
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/lake_blue/lake_blue.html

I'd really like to see this car fall into the right hands. I'd buy it, but I
already have too many! Seller is asking $15,000 USD. Top dollar in my opinion,
but where else can you buy an almost "NEW" Harrington. There were only 250 of
these rare cars produced. I say it's worth every penny. - Ian