Transmission?

To: Message Alpine <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Transmission?
From: Alexander Adan <adadan@sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:27:23 +0000
Howdy,

Does anybody have or know of a used all-synchro transmission for sale?  I've
been having transmission issues in my Series IV and they're getting worse.  My
plan is to take my transmission and an overdrive unit
that I have in to a shop and have them rebuilt together to ultimately put on
the car but I'd like an "interim" transmission so I can keep driving it while
I'm waiting.  Doesn't have to be perfect, especially
if it is fairly inexpensive.  Preferable in Northern California somewhere (I
live in Berkeley but I'm from Sacramento and I can get to most of the
surrounding areas to pick it up).

Thanks a lot!!

Alex Adan.