Re: Movie Alpines

To: "Ian Spencer" <ian@sunbeamalpine.org>, <CMeinel464@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Movie Alpines
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 00:38:22 -0700
I sent in an update for prominent movies that feature Sunbeams that were not
listed, but it was never added to the list. Those movies include, "The
Dunwich Horror", Dean Stockwell, Sandra Dee. "The Love Bug" Michele Lee,
Volkswagon. "In like Flint", James Colburn, And "The Good, The Bad, and The
Ugly", Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, Eli Wallech, Slavatore Giaraputo, and
Antonio Rocko. Just kidding