RE: Series III Carbs

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Series III Carbs
From: "Chris Stephenson" <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:51:51 -0600
The nipples on these are fragile, so be careful it you try to tap it. I do
have a box full of Zenith bodies, if you want to buy or trade. Otherwise,
you might want to check into thread inserts. (not helicoils) Here is the URL
for one company - no affiliation, never used then, etc.etc.

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/thread/

Chris Stephenson
cs@tscg.net
(404) 915-7669