Looking for an early flywheel

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for an early flywheel
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 20:47:06 -0500
Hello,
 Does anyone have one of the early flywheels they would be willing to
part with? I am thinking it would be a good idea to put as big a clutch
behind this engine as possible. I am at the point where it is time to
balance this thing and have not be able to put my hands on an early
flywheel short of buying an entire parts car.
 Has anyone used the Volvo clutch and pressure plate referred to in "The
Alpine Guide" just wondering if there are any pit falls.    Thanks   Jim