Questions re differential on Alpine

To: Patrick <pLaske@bigfoot.com>, Alpine list <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Questions re differential on Alpine
From: js <frodo4@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:00:53 -0800
With the car somewhat dismantled for a bearbox build I thought it mignt
be a good idea to pull the diff apart and check those bolts inside that
hold the ring/planetary??? )(what is the correct term?) gear to see if
they are loose.

For those of you who have done this I have the following questions:
1) Are replacement bolts available
2) if not can I reuse the old ones or are they stretch bolts.
3) torque???
4) do I replace them without the locking tabs. Do I use spring washers?
What color Loctite - will the blue stuff be tough enough
5)Am I being paranoid and should leave it alone.

Thanks
John