RE: Alpine Race Engine Update - Delete if no interest

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Alpine Race Engine Update - Delete if no interest
From: "Chris Stephenson" <cs_tscg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:08:53 -0600
I noticed from your site that you race at Road Atlanta, Next time you are
there, please let me know. I would like to come and give my support. You can
probably just post to this list, as there are a few Atlantans on this list
that would also like to show their support.

Chris Stephenson
cs@tscg.net
(404) 915-7669