Re: Alternator Wiring Change

To: humber_snipe@hotmail.com, servaij@cris.com, Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Subject: Re: Alternator Wiring Change
From: "Vladimir Broz" <a66beamer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 22:48:55 -0500
My newly acquired SV came with a Nippon Denso alternator that appears to fit
as the original.  Can't read the data plate for the amps, but it runs the
brights and blower with no strain.

Like Jon, I also plan to add an electric fan before the Jersey summer heat
arrives.  Any thoughts on a quiet yet efficient fan model??

Have fun, Vlad