Re: Restoring Steering Wheels and Rearview Mirror

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Restoring Steering Wheels and Rearview Mirror
From: "Ian Hobbis" <ihobbis@metware.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 07:41:53 +1300
Jay,
There is a guy here in Tauranga, New Zealand,  who is world renown for his
steering wheel
restorations. He does the wheels for the Factory Ferrari museum and has done
several of the Pebble Beach cars. His work is in demand by all the leading
restoration companies world wide and with our dollar
being worth less than half of yours..(Assuming you're in the States) it
could
be worth sending you wheel here..?
1 NZ Dollar = 39c US

regards