Re: Center tube bushings

To: LOsoccer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Center tube bushings
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@iccom.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 09:06:21 -0800
LOsoccer@aol.com wrote:

> I've ready to put my new bushings and need to take out the thin metal sleeve
> to insert the new bushing.   I don't have the solution to "pressing out" the
> sleeve but thought I could cut it out.

In the past I have used a small metal "burr" a grinding and cutting piece that
fits in a 1/4" drill. works very well and if you use a good light to see, you
can
tell when you are close enough to pry it out. Dave if you need call me I have
several of these "burrs" you can use.....or better yet bring your part over and
I'll show you /or I can come over there.

What a deal!!
cheers
chuck