Re: bad start to a day.

To: michael proper <proper.mike@accentleasing.com>
Subject: Re: bad start to a day.
From: Tim Wilkinson <timwilk@magix.com.sg>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 23:55:30 +0800
A few years ago before I left the UK to come out to Singapore I left my SV at my
parents place for them to look after. Three days later at 5:00am in the morning,
from right outside their bedroom window, the car was stolen. The two stingers in
this case were firstly, my father forgot to put on the anti-theft steering lock
I had left behind and insisted he use, and secondly a neighbour, who was leaving
early for work, saw the whole thing! There were two lookouts at either end of
the road and a third who open the car and pushed it down the road before
starting it. Needless to say the car was never recovered nor were the culprits
caught.

Mike, I totally sympathise with your 'loss' and hope in your case you have
better luck in getting everything back.

Tim
SIV Singapore