Re: Winter car help needed please suggest if you have time

To: Jeff Hacker <alpine@kiva.net>
Subject: Re: Winter car help needed please suggest if you have time
From: Paul Almjeld <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 18:50:30 -0500
Yeah, I'll echo the subaru choice.  I have a Legacy AWD wagon with 226K
and still doing very well.  It started life in the salt streets of
Wisconsin winters and survived quite well.  South Dakota is no challenge
- they don't salt over in our area.  Good performance, decent mileage,
good handling/braking characteristics.  worth a look

Paul   from sunny South Dakota