Firestone Tires

To: "'alpines@autox.team.net'" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Firestone Tires
From: Aaron Sudds <asudds@mio.ten.fujitsu.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 13:43:39 -0400
To top it all off, I couldn't believe when my girlfriend's New 2000 Cougar
clad with firestone had a pre-mature blowout.... obvious tire defect that 1.
Firestone claimed it was NOT a mfg. fault and 2. Ford cars equip. with these
tires from the factory offered NO Tire Warranty.  THIS TIRE COMPANY IS
TERRIBLE!!!  Needless to say 1 16" NON PERFORMANCE TIRE cost her nearly
$200.00.  I set my Porsche 911 up with Ultra High Performance Z rated 16"
Khomos for $89 each... These are RACE PROVEN TIRES!!! at 1/2 the cost...
there is something REALLY WRONG!!!

Aaron T. Sudds
Engineer
FUJITSU TEN CORP. OF AMERICA