Re: Sunbeam Advertising?

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Advertising?
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 07:58:06 -0700
Yes, Andy Rooney has a Tiger and he discusse it in  great detail in his
second book "More Pissing and Moaning" (or something like that). Andy is
very funny once you get past the caustic sarcasm and his discription of the
Tiger is very funny. He complains about how is leaks, its uncomfortable,
etc. etc. but he plans on keeping it to the end. His son wants it also. But
he loves the get up and go! Lou