Re: Noisy throw out bearing

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Noisy throw out bearing
From: <ellis838@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:00:54 -0400
I remember a friend of mine having this problem with a new S10 back in the mid
80's, he took it to the dealer and they had a factory service bulletin that had
them drill a hole in the bell housing and spray something on the throw out
bearing. We thought it was pretty strange at the time but it did work.  Jim 66
SV