Re: Powder Coating

To: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>
Subject: Re: Powder Coating
From: Alex & Peggy McGregor <apmcgregor@home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 21:08:07 -0600
I think that's about what I thought it was.  If we are restoring cars,
do we want to use it, as I think it is far more modern than what was
available when our cars were built?  Then again if we are restoring them
to drive (rather than polish) should we care?
Dumb question.  Why the inside of a gas tank and why not the underbody
of a car used where snow and ice happens 6 months of the yea? (I realize
that you might only be able to do it when you are doing a frame? up
restoration) OR WHY DO I LIVE HERE ANYWAY??  I was wondering about the
practibility (what correcrtly spelled word do I want here?) of spraying
the underbody with 'pickup bed liner' as an undercoat?  Anybody tried
that?