Famous racer information sought

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Famous racer information sought
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:21:04 -0700
Howdy All,
     Steve Silverstien and I are looking for information on people who raced
Alpines in the Sixties. An example of the type of information we are looking
for is Don Sesslar, he is alive and well, retired in Ohio, and the Sunbeams
that he raced are in caring and tenderly loving hands.
     Vince Tamburo, on the other hand seemed to disappear from the face of
the earth after he drove the factory prepared car at Sebring. His own car, G
production National Champion series I, is wherabouts unkown.
     This information is being compiled and is going to be transformed into
a website to promote the history of the marque. Your help is greatly
appreciated. If anyone has copies of magazines like Sports car Graphics,
1960-1967 or 19??, and they  discuss Alpines in races, that information
would greatly be appreciated also. If we can get XEROX copies, I would
gladly compensate you for your time and expenses with either cash or a car
part.
     Thank you in advance for your help Lou