Re: SV Gas Pedal

To: "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>
Subject: Re: SV Gas Pedal
From: "Scott Christie" <schristie@genam.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 08:31:35 -0500

and you only need one wrench and a 10 lb sledgehammer to restore everything!
Scott Christie

"Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com> on 07/24/2000 06:18:51 PM

Please respond to "Ian Spencer" <SpenceIC@Healthall.com>

To:   CANISDOG@aol.com, alpines@autox.team.net, kasl100@navix.net
cc:    (bcc: Scott Christie/GENAM)

>>>I haven't bought anything that was cheep in price for these $#@! cars!!

Hey,....try restoring a Land Rover. Everything is twice as expensive and three
times as heavy!!!! The only nice thing about working on
Rovers is you don't need to jack them up to crawl underneath. :-) - Ian

Ian Spencer
Client Services
Alliance Business Center
Health Alliance
(513) 585-7123

>>> <CANISDOG@aol.com> 07/24/00 04:46PM >>>
You are right.  They are hinged at the bottom and connected by two screws.
Rick at SS has them, I bought one and they are an exact re-pro.
(but they don't come cheep)  But then again I haven't bought anything that was
cheep in price for these $#@! cars!!

Paul
Colorado
Advocate for FREE sunbeam parts worldwide