Re: Silicone Brake Fluid

To: ALPINES@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silicone Brake Fluid
From: Robert Dobrowski <rsdslp@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 15:31:17 -0700
I agree that the silicone fluid works just fine. I've been using it
exclusively in all
of my british cars with good results. And yes, I agree that it is when
filling the
reservoirs that spillage problems are most likely. 20 years ago I
accidently dripped
a very small amount of Castrol brake fluid on the bonnet of my TR6. It
was amazing
how fast it eats the paint off the car. I'm a kluts so it's silicone for
me.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.