Ok, I give up....

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ok, I give up....
From: "Phillip Sprules" <phillip@sprules.co.za>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 08:24:31 +0200
Hi all...

Am currently busy stripping down by SIV Alpine (pics will be on the web
shortly)

How do I remove the side mirror and "Alpine" metal logos (just in front of
the doors) ?

The car is virtually stripped on the inside so there is no hindrance from
upholstery or anything. I have tried from all angles but unless you have an
intelligent octopus with thin wrists and twisty arms, I can see no way of
removing the stuff unless you remove that big structural beam from runs
across the vehicle below the dashboard.....

Please tell me there is an easier way...

Regards
Phillip