Re: Replacing ear view mirror glass

To: "jumpin'jan" <servaij@cris.com>, "Jerome Yuzyk" <jerome@supernet.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: Replacing ear view mirror glass
From: "Kreg Kallenberger" <kregkallenberger@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:47:36 -0500

Go to a glass shop that replaces windows  and mirrors in houses.  There is a
very specific mastic for mirror that doe s not attack the mirroring.  All
other glues will eventually ruin the mirror.  They usually have an old can
of it setting around.  It does not dry, so they can just give you a blob if
you are nice.

Kreg