Re: Engine and gearbox conversion

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine and gearbox conversion
From: "Phillip Sprules" <sprules@icon.co.za>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:50:10 +0200
Many thanks for those who responded off-line....

I have kinda been "ordered" to stick with original Alpine stuff....

I will shortly provide a list of what I think I will need which I will ask
the forum to peruse for completeness and correctness...

Thereafter I will take advantage of the many kind offers received
off-line...

thanks again

Regards
Phillip