RE: 1966 Alpine for Sale

To: <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1966 Alpine for Sale
From: "Rick Ehlert" <ricke@idcnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:49:50 -0500
Guys,
Give me a break!!! I'm sorry!!!  I don't want to sell it, but I can't keep
the Sunbeam AND the MGB.
It's not the matter of which is the better car (because the Alpine is way
more technically advanced: REAL shocks, negative ground, GM alternator
conversion) It's a matter of sentimentality!!!!  The 1965 MGB was the first
cool car I ever owned!  It makes me feel 18 again just sitting behind the
wheel!!  So, please, don't judge me too harshly, I am true-blue Sunbeam fan,
I just can't house both Marques (at this time)!!!

Humbly yours,

Rick Ehlert
Milwaukee

P.S.  I still want to be on this list!!!

NO ARCHIVE