Re: pertronix ignition

To: michael proper <proper.mike@accentleasing.com>
Subject: Re: pertronix ignition
From: Paul Almjeld <palmjeld@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 09:51:04 -0500
Mike:  I switched to the Pertronix ignition about three years ago.  It
works very well and is a great improvement over the Lucas points and
condensor ignition.  I also use the Pertronix coil.  It does not require
a ballast resistor.  Again, I am well satisfied.

BTW - I put about 500 miles on the Alpine yesterday - my first long trip
since I made the conversion to the Toyota 5 speed.  It is really nice to
cruise the interstate at 3500 rpm and stay with traffic!

from sunny South Dakota

Paul   #14649  Toyota 5 speed, Weber 32/36, Pertronix ignition, American
Racing Wheels.