British Car Week

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week
From: rnanzig@webtv.net (robert nanzig)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 22:51:32 -0400 (EDT)
    The rain finally has let up in west Michigan and I was able to take
the SV out for a run this evening-the first good run since rebuilding
the front end. What a difference in cornering! Steering is much tighter
in the corners and I have a much more secure feeling about driving hard
and fast.
     I thought I should get out in honor of British Car Week so I took a
drive out to a farm market/ice cream shop where I immediatey caught the
attention of a former Alpine owner.
He had owned a red 1960 Alpine when he was in the service and seemed
delighted to see mine out on the road. I guess that's what this week is
all about.

Rob Nanzig
67SV