CD 150 Carbs

To: "robert nanzig" <rnanzig@webtv.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: CD 150 Carbs
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 00:11:22 -0700
Howdy All,

 I have 2 problems. One is that I have been trying to bomb the list and my
emails come back as undeliverable. Since Robert seems to know a little about
the list, I am bombing him in case he is the only person who gets this. Any
idea?
     Secondly, My CD-150's that I rebuilt recently worked awesome for a
mile, and now they have a flatspot and hesitation that is really confounding
me. Both pistons are rising, and both butterfly valves are opening together.
It is similar to driving a car without a choke after you get it started in
North Dakota in the winter. It idles fine. Any Ideas? PS I did check the
archives. Lou