Re: [6pack] So quiet

To: jschrader7@cox.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] So quiet
From: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 10:50:47 -0500
Cc: Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>

--000000000000c1cb4a05a510d887

Thanks Jeff. Great time to so service and maintenance.

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 10:45 AM <jschrader7@cox.net> wrote:

> Hi Rick,
> Greetings from California.
> No motoring here in San Diego, still on lock down. I'm in the middle of
> front end rebuild for the last few weeks.
> Stay safe,
> Jeff
>
> On May 7, 2020 at 7:54 AM Richard Lindsay via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
> wrote:
>
> Hello friends,
>    It is so quiet here - and the same on the TR3 and MG lists. I hope you
> are well and busy completing other projects. That's what I have been doing.
>    My TR6 sits awaiting more attention. Only this past week have we gotten
> out a bit, if still 'distancing', to convert a noun into a verb.
>    I glued down a little carpet last Saturday and hope to make a little
> more progress today. That carpet bit is on the rear shelf and under the
> upholstered closing board, yet to be installed but now it can go in.
> Progress, if slow. But that's what a car building hobby may be, and that's
> okay.
>
>    Are you restoring? Servicing? Or even motoring a bit? I have no gauge
> to measure how much of the country is still locked down. Texas is relaxing
> its shut-down orders a bit, if perhaps a little early. I fear we have
> become numb to the warnings and our behavior complacent in lack of
> precautions.
>
> Rick, in a mask
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/6pack/jschrader7@cox.net

--000000000000c1cb4a05a510d887

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 10:45 AM  &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jschrader7@cox.net";>js=
style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><u>=
</u>

   =20
o, still on lock down. I&#39;m in the middle of front end rebuild for the l=
  On May 7, 2020 at 7:54 AM Richard Lindsay via 6pack &lt;<a href=3D"mailto=
:6pack@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">6pack@autox.tea=
m.net</a>&gt; wrote:
  Hello friends,
   =C2=A0 =C2=A0It is so quiet here - and the same on the TR3 and MG lists.=
 I hope you are well and busy completing other projects. That&#39;s what I =
have been doing.
   =C2=A0 =C2=A0My TR6 sits awaiting more attention. Only this past week ha=
ve we gotten out a bit, if still &#39;distancing&#39;, to convert a noun in=
to a verb.
   =C2=A0 =C2=A0I glued down a little carpet last Saturday and hope to make=
 a little more progress today. That carpet bit is on the rear shelf and und=
er the upholstered closing board, yet to be installed but now it can go in.=
 Progress, if slow. But that&#39;s what a car building hobby may be, and th=
at&#39;s okay.
   =C2=A0 =C2=A0Are you restoring? Servicing? Or even motoring a bit? I hav=
e no gauge to measure how much of the country is still locked down. Texas i=
s relaxing its shut-down orders a bit, if perhaps a little early. I fear we=
 have become numb to the warnings and our behavior complacent in lack of pr=
ecautions.=C2=A0
   Rick, in a mask
"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/archive</a>