Re: [6pack] Zenith Carbs: should I save from the crusher?

To: 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[B4DBF790:01D03125]
Subject: Re: [6pack] Zenith Carbs: should I save from the crusher?
From: James_ <jattr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 16:45:19 -0800
Thanks for the encouragement.
It seems like such a waste for parts to be crushed! I am so sad I missed who
knows how many cars and the recent carbs off a 72 jag. But like I said I found
a 74 jag and a early 70's TR7 both with carbs. I'll invested in these and
clean them up.
I have been collecting things in the past when I would see them. EGR valves,
EGR Counters. I did see two carbon canisters. They can easily be
re-charcoal-ed but maybe folks need those.
Maybe head rests too. The frame that is.
Ok. I'm on a crusade!
Feel free to ask me about items to look for. I am super glad to help and not
doing this to make a profit. Just trying to give back. :-)
Cheers