Re: [6pack] Clutch fluid.

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Clutch fluid.
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 17:39:27 +0000
Hey all,

Speaking of slave rebuilding, can anybody tell me what the two extra parts
were for in the Moss rebuild kit? I'm thinking multiple applications, as one
looks like a smaller end cap (Spit maybe) but the other is some sort of hard
plastic thing the same diameter as the piston.

BTW, I also ordered some 'Girling RED' grease, not included in the kit but
recommended on the Buckeye site.  Any pros/cons worth mentioning? I just
wanted to do it right.

Sloane :o)