[6pack] new shocks

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] new shocks
From: "Dave" <dave@ranteer.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 17:20:30 -0500
when was the last time you looked at your rear shocks?

I noticed one of them was really leaking, so I decided to replace both.

here is all the information, including the receipt from the place where I
ordered the rebuilt ones, and then returned the cores.  I thought their prices
were really good, and they include a label you just put on the box to return
them.

replacing the shocks takes about an hour if youbre slow like me!

I asked for the heavy duty valves, and I think it makes a difference.  having
new shocks made a HUGE difference!

http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/index.html#update