Re: [6pack] Grease gun

To: grego@sandesco.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Grease gun
From: David Friedlander <forzion7@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 19:39:48 -0400
Cc: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HR95DxSA+xA9gvV3pyxjiNqbWreqL5KMlPtFWxolioA=; b=cbyBa7Oba/AO3GNnOLC5fzIxRewMjkYlqHZ0/Hu+FBr8dOFR3fJjY1ABCUXUkGg9B/ wPo0HPo6pk4ZXhuuaUWSZj30jDES4bRseqtyLT5AYNK8rwaneWZLQ4k/NU+sP9SSv8uO ycaBhvhmRTrzd+P+rYbcqEp80LG38+IzLd2+PxmFphi1hMSPK44/SOx+25EYXITQOWus GLB0LQcTFDY21NGBd9pMQsMrnrOT7NLcpYPsqhfmxEPTbAJltwbtlydTF4Xz+sG+lB0Z yUKexC4p+Qgt1p4moANyIVKjS0dAl9Y1/zEJTFafkGBCQk7KALeyOat/G88J8M51Yryh +LzQ==
I see. Does it look something like this?

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200361819_200361819

Dave