[6pack] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:20:59 -0700
Just ordered some parts from Moss Motors online and I can't tell you
how frustrating their system is.  It demands lots of information
irrelevant to ordering parts and makes it so you get so frustrated
that you want to give up.  Once you give them all the information they
then tell you your cart is empty.  Well my cart is going to be empty a
lot given this poor "customer dis-service."

I will think twice about using Moss again.

Frustrated and pissed off at spending 30 minutes trying to order 3
parts.
Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi@comcast.net

6pack@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive