Re: [6pack] ANNIVERSARY OF TR6----now Friends of Triumph Kastner Cup

To: stan.foster@hp.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] ANNIVERSARY OF TR6----now Friends of Triumph Kastner Cup
From: n197tr4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:19:41 -0500
6-PACK list

Thanks for all of the kind replies....I am trying to get some ideas together
to honor the TR6 at Heartland Park Raceway in Kansas when we hold the Kastner
Cup in August.

Of course it is notable that Sam Halkias won his SCCA National Championship
Race in the Fall of 2009 at Road America....(it was great to be there for that
one)  Sam and the TR6 Champ Car plus 3 more of his TR6s are going to be at
Heartland Park. There's a rather large presence of TR6s in the midwest, and
many are planning to attend. Honoring the TR6 certainly is the right thing to
do and should be a lot of fun.

Please look at:

heartlandvintageracing.com

Of course Kas will be there and the Triumphs will have a special CORRAL in a
prime location. Right now, I have  an 'Intent to Register' from 35 Triumph
Drivers.

Kas' new book will be published by then and there will be a special chapter on
the TR6. He will have several book signing sessions during the long weekend.

VENDOR/AUTOJUMBLE locations are $100 for 10 x 20 space.   (get rid of old
stuff, have a great time, and pay for the weekend)

Joe A.